Monday, November 21, 2011

Does Clean and Clear work on whiteheads as well as blackheads? If not, what do you use for whiteheads.?

It is ';suppose'; to but I don't think it works that well. I really don't like it too much. I still do break out when I use it.





I use Acne Free (it's a rip off of Proactive that you can find almost anywhere) and that clears me up completely. Just remember not to use it near your eyes (under eyes and lids). It will also bleach out your pillow case, so I bought a white pillowcase for my pillow. I also find that it helps my blackheads also.





It can be a bit drying, but just use it where you're breaking out, no need to use it completely all over your face.





Good luck and I hope this helps!Does Clean and Clear work on whiteheads as well as blackheads? If not, what do you use for whiteheads.?
Willie, while I don't have any experience w/the brand you mentioned, I do have experience w/aularale.com/7002. The skin care system contains a masque that does help the body eliminate blackheads and whiteheads as well as tighten/firm the skin and close pores. If your skin is normal/dry, once a week is good; 2-3 times/week for oily skin. Also, the vitamin c serum (used after rinsing masque, before moisturizer) dries up the breakouts you might get.Does Clean and Clear work on whiteheads as well as blackheads? If not, what do you use for whiteheads.?
I like clean and clear steam. It works good with whiteheads, it doesn't get them all but you can see a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment