Monday, November 21, 2011

';Whiteheads'; on my arms..what are they and how do I get rid of them?

Sorry, I know a lot of people have already asked this question';Whiteheads'; on my arms..what are they and how do I get rid of them?
You need to exfoliate. Try using St. Ives Apricot scrub. It really works. use it under your arms too--it helps with discoloration.';Whiteheads'; on my arms..what are they and how do I get rid of them?
shower twice a day and use an exfoliating anti-bacterial body wash with a loofah. If you are active and sweating a lot it could just be bacteria which is causing your breakouts.
you could have exema. you could go to a dermatologist to figure out how best to get rid of it.
I have all sorts of acne on my arms! It's really weird, and embarassing when wearing short sleeves!!.


Good question, maybe just wash them more, and leave them. Don't pick them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thank you for the information.. there are some painless method of blackhead removal one of them vacuum suction for more information please go through blog blackhead remover machine

Post a Comment