Monday, November 21, 2011

If i use toothpaste on my face for my black/whiteheads can i use other brands of it?

i just want to be sure for it regards on my face bec im honestly saying i cant afford in derma for now...i want in terms of practicalityIf i use toothpaste on my face for my black/whiteheads can i use other brands of it?
You want to use just the regular toothpaste, no whitening properties or anything. Any brand is fine, but make sure it is regular toothpaste, for it to dry those up.If i use toothpaste on my face for my black/whiteheads can i use other brands of it?
You can't keep the toothpaste on for a long time or it will burn a hole in your skin. Just wash your face with warm soap and water and keep your hair clean. Try not to touch your face with your hands during the day. Wash your pillow case a lot and make sure you rinse the soap out of it well enough.
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment