Monday, November 21, 2011

Im 13 and have horrible achne (whiteheads blackheads) how do i get rid of it without spending a lot of money??

deep clens your skin with cleansing milk. then use aloevera gel mixed with the turmeric powderIm 13 and have horrible achne (whiteheads blackheads) how do i get rid of it without spending a lot of money??
Well, hon, when I was your age I went through the same thing, it's not about your skin being dirty, etc., as I foud out when my doctor put me on birth control pills to help me with bad mestrual cramps and long periods. My skin cleared up so much then! So much acne is due to the hormonal changes your body is going through.





In later life, when I went of the pill, I started getting acne again, PLUS the beginning of creases and fine lines, and I was fortunate enough to be able to afford a dermatolgist, who prescribed Retin-A which was hard to get used to at first, but eventually made my skin look better than it ever did in my life.





You speak of money concerns, so maybe your family doctor can help you, there are so many new things out there that help, and lots of times doctors are given samples by drug companies that they are kind enough to pass on to you. Maybe if you can afford just one visit to a good dermatologist that someone you know knows about, and explain your situation to him, this could be arranged. There also low-cost clinics in most areas that you can go to if you don't have enough $$ for any of this.





I hope I've helped a little, Hon, I remeber how awful it made me feel at your age. It can be a very traumatic experience, and even though ';beauty is only skin deep'; and character, becoming a good person, doing well in school, and being a good friend are all so much more important, it's still hard .





Maybe you can talk to your parents and explain that this is a very hard problem to deal with, they could help you out with the finances in return for chores you can do to save them money spent on other things, like watching your siblings, housework,, yard work, laundry, helping with cooking meals and cleaning up after them. At your age I would think you'd be capable of doing many of these things and more.





I sincerely wish you the best of luck with this problem. I';m now 55 years old, and still can clearly feel your pain.Im 13 and have horrible achne (whiteheads blackheads) how do i get rid of it without spending a lot of money??
I've tried everything, everyone else listed, but the only thing that really worked for me, is actually going to see a dermatalogist. It'll work wonders.
Proactive it did wonders for my twin sisters face.
1. wash your face with WATER


2.rub aloe on your acne, (100% aloe works best:)


3.don't pop your pimples or keep on touching them, it's not good, cause it might get infected


4.whitheads %26amp; blackheads= use '; CLEAN %26amp; CLEAR DAILY 锛帮集锛诧讥 CLEANSER';


5.cut your bangs if you have em'
You might want to try proactive! It works great!
drink plenty of water, keep face clean, and watch what goes in your body... colas, chocolate, nuts, seeds, etc. seem to exagerate acne. You may have to seek dermatologist advice if it's very severe.
Clearasil Ultra works great!


clears up your skin in 3 days guaranteed!
try to reduce stress in your life!!!


practice a clean habit!!!
neutrogena foaming cleanser, $3.99





and use LOTS of warm water to rinse it off, as soap residue also clogs pores
Haha u have acne! No no im jk. Have u tried proactive? that stuff is a miracle. My bro is a real pizza face and it did wonders for him.
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:Whiteheads/Blackheads/


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Read...Free Beauty tips on....natural and homemade methods to:


Skincare/Acne-pimple cure/Blemishes/Whiteheads/Blackheads/


Wrinkles/Freckles/Steaming/herbal recipe for skin


Haircare/Dandruff/Hairloss/ Hot oil massages


Henna on hair/Splitends/Oilyhair/Dryhair


Nailcare/Manicure/Pedicure


Eye care/Darkcircles/Puffiness/eyebags


Herbal tips/Herbal recipe


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Free beauty tips on Makeup/Hairstyles %26amp; photo gallery/


hair highlighting/Weightloss /Hairremoval/ etc...


http://geebal.blogspot.com





Buy your favourite brands beauty products from ----


http://naturalbeautytip.blogspot.com/
I use all Clean and Clear products now. About 2 years ago (11 yrs old) i had to go to the dermetologist b/c my acne was so bad. He gave me Differin and told me to wash my face 2 times a day with dove soap (no fragrance in it or color). That worked a miracle on me! Now I am for the most part cleared up, with a few pimples every now and again. I use:


1.) Clean and Clear Warming Daily Pore Scrub


2.) Clean and Clear Cooling Daily Poor Toner


3.) Clean and Clear Oxengenating Fizzing Cleanser


4.) Clean and Clear Morning Glow Moisturizer


5.) Clean and Clear Blackhead Clearing Scrub





I use number 1 and 2 every other day.


I use numer 3 everyday.


I use number 4 everyday before i put on make-up.


I use number 5 every night. (The blackhead scrub works on some pimples, too.





Also if you have oily skin like me, try:


Clearasil Daily Oil Control Cleansing Wipes.


--That might help prevent pimples if you use every night to remove make-up and reduce the oil in your pores.





Hope that helps!


Ciao for Now--Tara
Get achne pads there not that expensive
try exfloiating ure skin it helps or take steam for abt 5-9 mins n then gently using ure forefinger n ure thumb remove them dont press them or jst rub the area witha slightly rough cloth
try neutrogena exfoliator%26amp;neutrogena acne prone soap bar%26amp;put lemon on your face to take away excess oils.
Use clearasil since your just a teenager. dont over wash your face. Twice is enough because too much washing can dry up the skin. Boil water put it in a basin. Then get bath towel steam your face into the basin as you cover your head and the basin with the towel. Steam your face until the water is hot. Then you can squeeze or prick the black heads and white heads out of your face. But, do not squeeze out pimples. Then wash your face with cold water afterwards.
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
Tomatos are great. They are natural, and inexpensive. The acids in tomatos clear up acne without drying out your skin. Plus it gives your skin a beautiful glow to it. First slice it in half. Then just rub on your face for 5 minutes then work your way up for more time. Go for 5 minutes for about a week then climb up 5 minutes more each week. Either that Noxzema is great. I like that too. But I would suggest the tomato first.
wash your face as many times as you can ,,,keep it clean ..and yes Candygirl is right
Colgate toothpaste. Plain and simple, and an occasional facial mask. That's what I used to get through high and middle school, and it's working through college, as well. Good luck!
For blackheads you could try to steam your face once or twice a week. Just boil water and place a towel over your head to keep the steam from escaping, do this for about 2-3 minutes and then wipe your face with another towel and you will see and feel a difference after words.
I just bought my 16 year old son this bar of soap called black mud soap. This soap is from the black sea. You know about the black sea right? Well millions of people travel to the black sea to bath in the sea because they say it's healing and makes people look younger. Anyway the wedsite is www.seaspa.com these products are from israel. And my son has been using it for 3 weeks and his face is already clearing up. I paid 15.00 for the soap and the lady said it last a year. They also have other products for your skin. I use the sea salt for after I take a shower then wash it off and my skin has this shiny glow to it not only that my skin is smooth and my son uses it to.
Well, Wash your face when you brush you're teeth with some good soap and when you sweat, rinse it off with room temperature water.
I recommend a three or four step process. You can do it with any particular brand.


1. Wash with a facial soap.


2. Use a cleanser specifically for acne.


3. Use an astringent.(it's crazy to see how much dirt comes off your face even after you've washed it twice.)


4. Use an oil-free moisturizer.





Use cotton balls to apply the facial soap, and to take it off, and also use them for the astringent, on and off. Use warm water for the first two steps and then rinse with cold water after you've used the astringent. The warm water helps to open your pores so you can really get the dirt out and the cold water helps to shrink them back up after all the dirt is gone.





Always wash your face before you go to bed, always. If you know that sometimes you get lazy and won't, get some of the pre-moistened wipes and keep them beside your bed. That way, you are at least getting most of the grime of the day off your face.





If all else fails, there are dermatologists, and if that doesn't work, there is birth control.





Good Luck!
Thorough washing of the skin with water and soap
Okay, you should try putting lemon juice or Apple Cider Vinegar on your face twice a day.





They are cheap and they work very well. =)
dont get achne pads with alchol in them because it dries out your skin and causes it to be dry and flakey. Dont pop your zits because you get big scars where you popped them. Dont cover them with makeup because it clogs your pores and makes the condition worse. Noxziema worked wonders for me, but Clearisel and Proactive work amazingly as well (if thats a word =P)
you ve to keep ur face clean.. Dirt n oil contents ll block the pores n causes acne...





Wash ur face with Artistry's cleanser, toner n moisturiser... Cleanser removes all the dirt from pores, toner tightens the pores, moisturiser provides the necessary water content to ur skin..





I m Amway distributor in Bangalore... If anybody wants to buy Artistry products mail me...Free home delivery anywhere inside Bangalore


kiran_caring@yahoo.co.in
when i was 13, i had acne too. what i did is at night id wash my face then rub a piece of lemon or lime over my face. it dries then i go to sleep. do it every night. at first you might dry a little, but your skin then gets used to it.i use proactiv now and it works, buts its 40 bucks for 2 month supply. lemons are cheaper
allot of times when people don't have money you can just take a needle poke the needle through the white or black head. if no needle is found just take your finger nails and poke them with your finger nails joining

No comments:

Post a Comment