Monday, November 21, 2011

Help! My skin is oily, acne-prone, sensitive and large pores. Whiteheads keep popping up. What do I use??

Should I use a deep-cleansing mask? Like I said, I have sensitive skin and most things are harsh. I'm desperate. Something I could buy at the store quickly would be great, or make at home.Help! My skin is oily, acne-prone, sensitive and large pores. Whiteheads keep popping up. What do I use??
I had the EXACT same problem as you, and let me tell you, it will take FOREVER to use acne helping stuff, ask your docotr about acutane. This medicine changed my face majorly. I no longer have acne, and I no longer spend money on acne treatment products like Pro Active.Help! My skin is oily, acne-prone, sensitive and large pores. Whiteheads keep popping up. What do I use??
proactive
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment