Monday, November 21, 2011

I dont have any acne, but i have lots of whiteheads on my nose, how would i eliminate or get rid of the white

what is the cause of these white heads? i dont have any acne, just lots of whiteheads on my nose.I dont have any acne, but i have lots of whiteheads on my nose, how would i eliminate or get rid of the white
Try an apricot facial scrub.I dont have any acne, but i have lots of whiteheads on my nose, how would i eliminate or get rid of the white
not sure of the cause but i had a problem similiar to yours! buy these things by aveeno and they are called face cleansing pads! they are self sudsing so you dont need water, and they come in a green container. they really worked for me, but you shouldnt try proactive becasue my dermitologist told me that there is the possibility that your skin can become addicted to it, to a point where you need to use it all the time or your skin gets really bad.
I faced the same prob..i recommed that u go toi a dermatologist and get a fruit face peel..it cleanses the face and removes balck as well as white heads..


try it..all the best
  • sunscreen
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment