Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can dandruff cause whiteheads?

Just asking because I have dandruff and I've got sever whiteheads on my cheeks.Can dandruff cause whiteheads?
noCan dandruff cause whiteheads?
Hi Daryljay, dandruff isn't the cause of whiteheads.


But I really recommend you to find out the cause of dandruff. My friend has dandruff three months ago. she is fine now.





I recommend you to read this ebook :http://www.clickbankseeker.com/fitness-b鈥?/a>





I think this ebook ';Dandruff Causes %26amp; Dry Itchy Scalp %26amp; Remedies'; can help you. if you do step by step. I am sure you will be fine soon.



nope completely unrelated. Use Head and Shoulders for dandruff or go to GP for prescription shampoo if its stubborn. Use clearasil strips and face wash for white heads. Good luck x
If you scratch your hair then touch your face yes, the grease from your hair gets on your hand then goes on your face
No
No.
i dont think so
no i don't think so.


maybe your just unhygenic.


try clearasil hun/

No comments:

Post a Comment