Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I get rid of this! I have a lot of tiny whiteheads all over my face!?

Ok! At first I thought that I had a rash,but they started to look like white-heads, so I used Clean%26amp;Clear Advantage Fast Acting Spot Treatment. When I Woke up today,there were even more all over my face!!!! HELP!


~Also, I've had this since Sunday!!How can I get rid of this! I have a lot of tiny whiteheads all over my face!?
The first answerer needs to grow up! How pathetic...


EDIT: not bbenteck- the first answer has now rightly been deleted!





You might have had an allergic reaction to something - have you started using any new cosmetic or laundry products?


If you are female, it could be related to your menstrual cycle, or you may have been eating a load of junk recently which has caused you to break out.





It should clear up soon, if not see a doc!How can I get rid of this! I have a lot of tiny whiteheads all over my face!?
this site should help alot http://acnemd.blogspot.com/2008/08/treat鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment