Saturday, July 24, 2010

How do you get rid of whiteheads... well, I think they are whiteheads.... help?

I have like, little tiny skin colored bumps on my forehead, are those whiteheads? They are tiny and there are alot of them, but I can't see them unless I look closley in a mirror with a bright light. But they are there and I want them gone. How do I get rid of them?How do you get rid of whiteheads... well, I think they are whiteheads.... help?
hi dancing!


they are whiteheads, similar to blackheads and they are from sweating. don't wash your face with soap it only antagonizes them, get yourself some of the proactive they advertise on tv or just go and get a good facial scrub, nivea or loreal make great ones use it twice a day for a couple of weeks and they should go but keep the routine going and get a good moisturizer, its important for men to look after their skin just as it is girls. even when the pimples all are gone if u7 stick to a routine of doing it twice a day u wont get blemishes on yr face at all


and if your fringe is on yr forehead that would be the cause of them also and diet, so try and cut back on junk food and sodas








good luck





cc


How do you get rid of whiteheads... well, I think they are whiteheads.... help?
If those tiny bumps are white in color then they are whiteheads, if they are the same complexion as your skin then they are milia (often hard to get rid of). I'm quite sure how to get rod of them though, sorry.
Exfoliate Gently to prevent irritation and scarring, with Dickinson's Witch Hazel.
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!!


WHAT DO I DO!

No comments:

Post a Comment