Saturday, July 24, 2010

Ladies: Do any of you have whiteheads on the back of your arms?

I have whiteheads on the back of my arms and I exfoliate all the time. Do you guys know what causes them, and how I can get rid of them?





ThanksLadies: Do any of you have whiteheads on the back of your arms?
i have the same thing!!!!i don't know if they're whiteheads but they r little white raised bumps.exfoliate every day and use st.ive's apricot scrub.hope this helps!!!!








P.S.i don't know if we're talkin about the same thing but it sounds alot like what i have!Ladies: Do any of you have whiteheads on the back of your arms?
WOW I HAVE THE SAME THING I GUESS I DO HAVE KERATOSIS PILARIS BUT NOW ITS GETTIN WORSE NOW ITS ON MY BACK I SCUB ALOT IDK WHAT I CAN DO TO REDUCE IT .. Report Abuse

This is keratosis pilaris. Check out the link.
yea a lot of ppl get them just wait till they fade away naturally but w/e u do DO NOT POP THEM research proves that ones that are popped last longer than those that are not good luck
WHITEHEADS????? WHAT IS THAT..... I have heard of blackheards not white.. Sorry, could not help.
Cleanse your body. Not on the outside but from the inside. Whenever anyone get white heads anywhere on the body, that is cause by toxins in the body coming out. It comes from the things we eat, drink, or smoke.


I get them all the time since I was a little girl. I've been doing alot of reading lately and you would be surprised of the things you can learn.
What you probably have is a syndrome called hyperkeratosis polaris. Basically, this is where your hair follicles are clogged by brief buildup in the upper layer of skin. Typically, these bumps occur in areas where your skin contacts your clothing, such as the upper outer arm and the outer thigh. It is treatable with regular scrubbing and often hydrocortisone cream. You can even try over-the-counter hydrocortisone creams.
yeah i've seen those before. it means you need moisture so rub some lotion on your arms. %26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment