Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have alot of whiteheads under my skin?

They are very tiny and most are not even raised but i can still bring the puss **** up to the surface if i squeeze the area. I don't know why i get so many because i clean my face regularly but i know that it has something to do with diet because i was anorexic for awhile and during that time, i got almost NO whiteheads. i'm thinking maybe i eat too many refined carbs? does this have to do with bacteria or something? because my skin really isn't very oily...I have alot of whiteheads under my skin?
Right, too many refined carbs is giving bacteria to grow within your body.Also red meat and dairy and lack of water.


I reconcile your statement with my experience where I was very thin and didn't get pimples but when I resumed with my normal diet I was back to square one in the world of pimples and acne.I have alot of whiteheads under my skin?
I would go get a facial and get them extracted. Maybe what you're using on your face is clogging your pores. Using your hands instead of a wash cloth to cleanse your face might help too. I'm not sure about the effects of recovering from anorexia on skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment