Saturday, July 24, 2010

HOw do I get rid of whiteheads?

I have these tiny whiteheads around my eye.


There is heaps on my left eye


One big one on my left eye dissapeared and the next few days a big one grew on my right eye.


My skin is not oily, its very dry


HOw do i get rid of it?HOw do I get rid of whiteheads?
Whiteheads are caused when a sebacceous (oil) skin cell gets clogged up, and the area under the surface gets infected.





If you exfoliate your skin, you'll be less likely to get whiteheads in the future.





Here's my suggestion for facial skin care.





1. Clean your face morning and night with a cleanser that's gentle (and intended to be used on face).





2. After cleansing use a moisturizing lotion. After you put moisturizer on, wait 5 - 10 minutes for your skin to absorb it. If there's still some not absorbed, wipe it off with a tissue.





3. After moisturizing, use an astringent or toner on your face. A product like Sea Breeze (my favorite) or witch hazel removes extra moisturizer and soap residue.





4. Put on your foundation and other makeup.





5. Every other day, or every third day, exfoliate your skin. Use an abrasive scrub like St Ives Apricot facial scrub. The grains in the exfoliator help to slough off dead skin cells which can hang around and clog up pores.





If you decide to pop your pimples, wash your face immediately. Use an astringent (which may burn a bit) to clean out the infection from your pores.





Good luck.HOw do I get rid of whiteheads?
Get some Proactive it is amazing....
They don't sound like regular acne...... I would say you might want to contact a doctor or go to Webmb.com
Try tee trea oil, you can find it at a co-op or GNC or other health food store.
Keep your body cool. Drink plenty of water. Use face packs with medicated leaves such as neem leaves. So not take too much of fried food. Keep your colon clean and constipation free.
you might want to go to a doctor, it doesnt sound like just whiteheads to me......

No comments:

Post a Comment