Monday, July 26, 2010

Help! how to get rid of whiteheads on the side of my nose and under my lower lip?

they're tiny, but there are quite a few





and they absolutely will not go away!!! it has been about a year and a half since i first got them.





proactive isn't an option. how else?





thanksHelp! how to get rid of whiteheads on the side of my nose and under my lower lip?
pop 'emHelp! how to get rid of whiteheads on the side of my nose and under my lower lip?
Well...what I learned, the slow and painful way, was to never ever touch them. If you pop them, chances are you're also squeezing some of the pus into your skin, which 1. may cause infection, 2. will cause further eruptions, 3. will scar. For quickies, I usually get a salicylic acid based spot treat-er, such as Neutrogena, and the like. And if you haven't seen a dermatologist, that might be a good way to go. I have horribly sensitive, acne-prone skin, and I'm always under stress as a college student, but I use a topical cream, Differin, and it works wonders, alongside Neutrogena Acne scrub, and Cetaphil, which helps calm my skin. Ask your doctor, eat healthy, and live a balanced lifestyle :]
Wash you hands, then pop them, it may be gross, but its the only way...then after the whiteness is squeezed out/gone, put benziol peroxide on the red bumps. They should clear up..:D ps. if the BP dries out the skin around the pimples, just dab a little moisturizer and reduce your dose of BP.

No comments:

Post a Comment