Thursday, July 22, 2010

Can a Steam Room cause my face to break-out (Whiteheads)?

I hardly ever get pimples or whiteheads, but yesterday for the first time I went into a steam room and stayed for about 6 minutes. This morning when I woke up I notice two huge whiteheads on my face. I haven't broken out with a whitehead in months. Could the steam room have caused this to happen?Can a Steam Room cause my face to break-out (Whiteheads)?
Ill skip the scientific part of the question and tell you that if you didnt take a shower about 10 minutes after than yes it could have caused it. All the sweat and dirt comes out of your body and if you dont take a shower it just stays on your skin. However steam rooms are very good, if you take a shower about 10 minutes after it can actually make your skin look much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment