Monday, July 26, 2010

Is anyone one else out there offended by the advertisement running that shows the pussy, whiteheads?

That advertisement is offensive to me. I am having trouble working with on my email while constantly having a closeup look at someone's whiteheads. It's disgusting to look at, and it doesn't stop. It's there over and over. I have had to tape a piece of paper over the right side of my screen to even work on my email. I emailed Yahoo and expressed my opinion and was told that they have no control over what their advertisers put on the screen, and the advertisers pay the bills. What do they mean they have no control over what their advertisers put in the ads on Yahoo? What's next? Are they going to start popping whiteheads all over the screen? That ad is just plain gross, and that is all there is to it. They obviously don't give a tinker's damn what I think, but maybe if enough people express an opinion, they might think about being more selective about their advertising. Please, if that advertisement is offensive to you, email customer service and tell them.


ThanksIs anyone one else out there offended by the advertisement running that shows the pussy, whiteheads?
Well, my popup blocker must be working good, because I don't see this. Get Google's toolbar and popup blocker and get rid of the annoying ad. You can also stop the ad from looping by right clicking on it and removing the checkmark by loop or play.





And Yahoo is right. Their advertisers pay the bills, and as long as the ad is not morally offensive, or advocates breaking the law somehow, the ad content is up to the advertiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment