Monday, July 26, 2010

Can whiteheads have dirt trapped under them?

Before I begin, let me just inform you all that the details of this question are pretty disgusting.





Recently, I popped a fairly large whitehead that I had found on my cheek. Of course, as anyone who has popped a whitehead knows, I had to get rid of the ';plug'; or the little white part. However, as I squeezed it out, it was followed by what seemed to be like black pus, but a lot came out and in almost a ';string'; form. The next day, the pimple came back and I popped it again, and although I thought I had thoroughly cleaned it already, more black pus came out. I found this odd and just considered it a blackhead under a whitehead, even though that probably makes no sense. What was the black stuff I was squeezing out from under my whitehead? Is it possible that it was dirt trapped under the whitehead?Can whiteheads have dirt trapped under them?
Obviously, yes.Can whiteheads have dirt trapped under them?
when you squeeze the gunk out do you feel a hard lump/ball beneath your skin? does it stay the same size no matter how much gunk you squeezed out? if so, you probably have a cyst on your cheek. if it really bugs you go see a dermatologist (I don't recommend a primary care doc cause I ended up with a nasty scar from a dermapunch biopsy), if you can live with it, just leave it alone, it won't get bigger, but it is on your face...
oil plus dirt~ black head!
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment