Thursday, July 22, 2010

I have what seems to be whiteheads on my eyelids and underneath them what can I do to remove them?

I have those, too. They are whiteheads and you can express the oil out of them, but it's pretty painful. Be careful that your hands are clean so you don't infect the area.I have what seems to be whiteheads on my eyelids and underneath them what can I do to remove them?
I used to get them too...do you wear eye make-up? Are they forming where your eye lids crease? I was told that it is build up from makeup. Although I wash my face before bed and first thing in the morning, they still formed every once in a while. make sure you wash good, maybe that'll help. Good luck!I have what seems to be whiteheads on my eyelids and underneath them what can I do to remove them?
That sounds like you might have stys. the best way to get rid of them is warm wash clothes on your eyes and DON'T try to pop them. If it gets worse to wear they hurt call and go see a doctor it could be more serious. Good Luck
wash top of your eyes with spot cream BE CARE-FULL NOT TO GET IT IN YOUR EYES





if you do wash with cold water
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment