Saturday, July 24, 2010

I get acne-like whiteheads around my lips, is this an STD?

I get acne-like whiteheads around my lips, sometimes on the lip line, and I get them all the time. Some days are better than others, but there is not really an outbreak cycle.





Is this an STD, or am I just the most unfortunate person with ance because I have acne that looks like an STD?





Please help!I get acne-like whiteheads around my lips, is this an STD?
Doesn't sound like an STD.





Are you a girl? Maybe you need to change your lipgloss/lipstick.





Also, many people have acne-like spots or dry spots around the lips and chin caused by tartar control toothpastes.





Try changing to just a plain-old fluoride paste that doesn't ';do'; anything else.





good luck!I get acne-like whiteheads around my lips, is this an STD?
I would seek a doctor on this matter..... Have u had many sexual partners?

No comments:

Post a Comment